Why I Love Pacific Grove
Good Old Days
Magic Carpet in Perkins Park
Monarch Butterfly and Plum Blossoms
View of Coastline from Lovers Point
My Top 10 List
- The PG coastline is one of the most beautiful places in the world and the finest city coastline in California.
- PG is a refuge from the hustle and bustle of large cities.
- When you meet people on the recreation trail, they are smiling. When you talk with them, both visitors and residents, they are happy and glad to be here.
- It's a walking town. You can get just about anywhere on foot.
- Events like Good Old Days show that we still have the Good Old Days here.
- Golf is superb on the back 9 in the early morning when the dew is still on the grass, and the sun is coming up.
- Sunsets at Pt Pinos draw so many people who appreciate the spectacle.
- We are small enough that you can know a lot of people in the town.
- The restaurants are great, and not stuffy or too fancy.
- When friends visit us, they always love it. It makes me proud to live here.